- Diagnositc Kits
- MAR Diagnostic Kit for Anti-Sperm Antibody
- Semen Leukocyte Peroxidase Staining Kit
- One-time Semen processing Kit
- Sperm Hypo-Osmotic Staining Kit
- Sperm Life Detection Kit (Eosin Staining Method)
- Sperm Staining Detection Kit (Rapid Staining Metho
- Sperm Acrosin Detection Kit (PSA-FITC Staining Met
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Staining Kit (Wright-Giems
- Diagnostic Kit for Leptin (ELISA)
- Immunohistochemical Detection Kit for P185erbB-2/
Semen Leukocyte Peroxidase Staining Kit
SPECIFICATION AND INSTRUCTION
Generic name: Semen leukocyte peroxidase staining Kit
English name: Semen leukocyte peroxidase staining Kit
[Packing specification] each box for 20 tests
[Intended use] Semen leukocyte staining for evaluating concentration of polymorphonuclear cells
[Principle of test] the product can decompose H2O2 through leukocyte peroxidase specific to polymorphonuclear leukocytes, and subsequently generate nascent oxygen to make paratoluidine oxidized to toluidine blue. Toluidine blue will form brown substance to stain cells.
The product is composed of solution A, solution B, solution C and solution D.
[Storage condition and shelf life] room temperature; 12 months
[Applicable apparatus] optical microscope
[Sample required] fresh or frozen semen
(1) Mix a bottle of solution A and 10 ul of solution B, respectively add two drops of solution C and solution D, blend well, and discard 0.2ml of the mixture.
(2) Add 0.1 ml of semen sample, blend for 30 minutes, shake well, drip the mixture into cell counting pool, and conduct counting.
C= (N/n X (1/10)/nl. N: number of peroxidase positive cells; n: volume of counting grids (each grid has a volume of 100nl)
[Reference value] peroxidase positive cells＜1.0X10/ml
[Explanation of test result] leukocyte peroxidase specific to polymorphonuclear leukocytes can decompose H2O2 and subsequently generate nascent oxygen to make paratoluidine oxidized to toluidine blue. Toluidine blue will form brown substance to stain cells.
[Limitation of test method] This test method is not able to detect polymorphonuclear leukocytes that have been activated and release their granules, or other types of leukocytes that contain no peroxidase.
[Product performance indicator] when compared with similar foreign products, the product has a Spearman correlation coefficient of 0.654 ﹙P＜0.0001﹚.
[Precaution] Reagents of different batches cannot be mixed.
[References] WHO; Laboratory Manual for the Examination and Processing of Human Semen, the fifth edition
[Medical Device Manufacturing Enterprise License Number] No. 20070120
Anhui Anke Biotechnology (Group) Co., Ltd
Ankebio Building, 669, Changjiang Road, West,Hefei, 230088, P.R. China.
Tel: +86-551-65319890, 65318811