- Diagnositc Kits
- MAR Diagnostic Kit for Anti-Sperm Antibody
- Semen Leukocyte Peroxidase Staining Kit
- One-time Semen processing Kit
- Sperm Hypo-Osmotic Staining Kit
- Sperm Life Detection Kit (Eosin Staining Method)
- Sperm Staining Detection Kit (Rapid Staining Metho
- Sperm Acrosin Detection Kit (PSA-FITC Staining Met
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Staining Kit (Wright-Giems
- Diagnostic Kit for Leptin (ELISA)
- Immunohistochemical Detection Kit for P185erbB-2/
Sperm Hypo-Osmotic Staining Kit
SPECIFICATION AND INTRODUCTION
Generic name: Sperm Hypo-Osmotic Staining Kit
English name: Sperm Hypo-Osmotic Staining Kit
[Packing specification] each box for 20 tests
[Intended use] staining of vital sperm for evaluating sperm viability
[Principle of test] when sperms are in hypo-osmotic solution, water molecules can pass through sperm membrane into the sperm and lead to increase volume and swelling of sperm. In particular, swelling of sperm’s tail is more obvious. Dead sperms or sperms with incomplete membrane usually don’t present swelling.
[Storage condition and shelf life] -20℃; 12 months
[Applicable apparatus] optical microscope
[Sample required] fresh or frozen semen
(1) Take a bottle of solution A and preheat it under 37℃ for 5 minutes;
(2) Add 0.1 ml of semen sample, blend for 30 minutes, shake well, drip the mixture into slide pool (approximately 4ul), and count the percentage of swelling sperms in 200 sperms.
[Reference value] HOS＜ 50 is considered as abnormal
[Explanation of test result] when sperms are in hypo-osmotic solution, water molecules can pass through sperm membrane into the sperm and lead to increase volume and swelling of sperm. In particular, swelling of sperm’s tail is more obvious. Dead sperms or sperms with incomplete membrane usually don’t present swelling.
[Limitation of test method] only applicable to detection of vital sperms
[Product performance indicator] when compared with similar foreign products, the product has a Spearman correlation coefficient of 0.654 ﹙P＜0.0001﹚.
[Precaution] Reagents of different batches cannot be mixed.
[References] WHO; Laboratory Manual for the Examination and Processing of Human Semen, the fifth edition
[Medical Device Manufacturing Enterprise License Number] No. 20120367
[Medical Device Registration Certificate Number] No. 1400218 (Approval) of 2013
[Product Standard Number] YZB/Hefei 0006-2013
[Approval/revision date of the specification] 17 April 2013
Anhui Anke Biotechnology (Group) Co., Ltd
Ankebio Buildings, 669, Changjiang Road, West ,Hefei, 230088, P.R. China.
Tel: +86-551-65319890, 65318811